Lunes, Mayo 07, 2012

Im sorry baby...


I told my sister about my status... I wished I did'nt.... 

Jap, a counselor -friend, told me that the loved ones of POZZIES need counseling too. And that they will also go through a process of acceptance. And it is no easy task...

Im sorry my love.  I dont want to give you burden. I dont want to give you something to worry about.

It was just because I am scared I wont be around for too long to be your Kuya...

Im not gonna die... not yet.... We will still make a lot of good memories together...

I love you sis... I so love you...







2 komento:

  1. Can't help but shed tears when i read posts about family. although i'm closer to my younger bro, i believe that my younger sis is the better one to understand my situation. i'm gonna tell her soon, but not right now. i need to understand myself more muna.

    and tama sabi ng counselor, family members need counseling too.

    and I wish you all the best. regards to your sis. :-)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. BE AWARE TO AVOID  BEEN  SCAM AND TO CHOOSE A RIGHT DOCTOR FOR A REAL CURE ON HERPES AND HIV/AIDS VIRUS AND OTHER ILLNESS.I was scam several time not until I meant DR JAMES who cured me completely  sometimes we just need to give a try on herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been dead by now. I was infected with HERPES AND HIV/AIDS VIRUS in 2014, I went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was on the river side thinking where I could go to get a solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and I opened up to her telling her my problems, she told me that she can help me out, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure illnesses and diseases and gave me his email, so i mailed him. He told me all the things I needed to do and sent me the herbal medicine through courier service and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after 2 weeks plus the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blisters dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. This man is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. And other dangerous viruses so if you are also heart broken and also need help, you can also email him  [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]  DR James  can also cure ANY INFERTILITY PROBLEMS, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE,DIABETES AND many others. And I promise after contacting Him  everything will be fine . Here's also my email address (nathalialuca245@gmail.com) should you want to hear from me, Thanks

    TumugonBurahin