Lunes, Mayo 07, 2012

Im sorry baby...


I told my sister about my status... I wished I did'nt.... 

Jap, a counselor -friend, told me that the loved ones of POZZIES need counseling too. And that they will also go through a process of acceptance. And it is no easy task...

Im sorry my love.  I dont want to give you burden. I dont want to give you something to worry about.

It was just because I am scared I wont be around for too long to be your Kuya...

Im not gonna die... not yet.... We will still make a lot of good memories together...

I love you sis... I so love you...







1 komento:

  1. Can't help but shed tears when i read posts about family. although i'm closer to my younger bro, i believe that my younger sis is the better one to understand my situation. i'm gonna tell her soon, but not right now. i need to understand myself more muna.

    and tama sabi ng counselor, family members need counseling too.

    and I wish you all the best. regards to your sis. :-)

    TumugonBurahin